Even with the best-selling delays in compact-pedal history, BOSS continues to push the boundaries and innovate.
The new DD-7 takes the best features from its predecessors and expands the creative potential with Modulation Delay mode, classic modelled Analogue Delay mode, external pedal control options, longer delay time, and more.
- Expanded delay time, up to 6.4 seconds
- Modulation Delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
- Analogue Delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analogue delay sound
- Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
- Delay time, feedback, and effect level can be controlled via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
- Up to 40 seconds of recording for sound on sound (Hold mode)
Runs on a 9V battery or uses Boss PSA240 Power Supply, also available from this site and the shop.