Fender Classic 70s Stratocaster Rosewood Fingerboard Natural
The Classic Series ’70s Stratocaster returns you to the exciting 1970s heyday when the instrument conquered the world and was positively all over the place—especially the charts. Also, many of today’s guitar heroes grew up and were taking their first formative steps back then, and a ’70s-era Strat® was the only kind they knew and loved. This guitar gives you that sound, style and spirit, with authentic features including a “bullet” truss rod system, three-bolt neck plate with Micro-Tilt™ neck adjustment, post-1965 “large” headstock and more.
- Ash body
- Maple neck with “U”-shaped profile, “bullet” truss rod, three-bolt neck plate and Micro-Tilt™
- Vintage-style single-coil Stratocaster pickups with five-way switching
- Three-ply white pickguard
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge
VINTAGE-STYLE SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS
This instrument features vintage-style single-coil pickups that expertly evoke the sound and style of classic Fender guitars from the 1950s, ’60s and ’70s.
"U" NECK PROFILE
This 1970s-style Stratocaster features a "U" neck profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) sculpted to impart a more substantial fretting-hand feel typical of the instrument in that era. Often found on thicker necks and ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
LARGE STRATOCASTER HEADSTOCK WITH BULLET TRUSS ROD ADJUSTMENT
For 1970s-era authenticity, this guitar features the "large" Stratocaster headstock adopted in 1965 and the "bullet" truss rod system introduced in 1971, when the body-end truss rod adjustment mechanism was changed to a bullet-shaped nut at the base of the headstock.
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Material: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 3-Bolt "F" Stamped with Micro-Tilt™;
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA Bullets® 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
Need a loan to buy this guitar?
Interest-free credit available. Lifetime warranty