Fender Deluxe Stratocaster 2-Color Sunburst Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar
A tonally versatile guitar with time-honored Fender style and sound, the Deluxe Strat has a few tricks up its sleeve. Special switching unlocks extra pickup combinations for those moments you find yourself needing a little extra kick to stand out. Combining noise-free performance with enhanced playing comfort, this sleek instrument is a truly deluxe performer that excels on stage and in the studio.
- Double cutaway electric guitar
- Three Vintage Noiseless™ Strat pickups
- Push/push mini-switch adds bridge pickup in positions four and five
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with bent steel saddles
- 12”-radius fingerboard; contoured neck heel; locking tuning machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
VINTAGE NOISELESS PICKUPS
These pickups produce all the brilliant pristine, well-defined tone of vintage single-coil Strat pickups, with no hum.
12" FINGERBOARD RADIUS
This instrument features a fingerboard radius (the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard) that, at 12", is substantially more flattened than both a vintage-style 7.25" radius and a modern 9.5" radius. Feels notably flat even though there’s still slight curvature—great for bending notes without fretting out.
TWO-POINT TREMOLO BRIDGE WITH VINTAGE-STYLE SADDLES
This Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge with vintage-style saddles for superior intonation, sustain, tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment, along with an extra touch of original-era authenticity.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
This instrument features locking tuning machines for increased tuning stability and easy restringing.
Placed discretely between the tone controls, the push/push mini-switch on this model activates the bridge pickup when the pickup selector is in positions four and five. These new pickup combinations enhance the already flexible sound.
Strong and dense, ash is a longtime Fender classic for electric instrument bodies. Notably resonant and sweet sounding, it’s characterized by clearly chiming highs, well-defined midrange and strong low end. It also features an attractive grain accentuated by light-colored finishes.
- Body Material Ash
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Truss Rod Standard
- Truss Rod Nut 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Master Tone)
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Pickup Pos 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Pos 3. Middle Pickup Pos 4. Middle and Neck Pickups (Plus Bridge Pickup When Push/Push Switch Is Activated) Pos 5. Neck Pickup (Plus Bridge Pickup When Push/Push Switch Is Activated)
- Configuration SSS
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag
Need a loan to buy this guitar?
Interest-free credit available. Lifetime warranty