Applies to New AND Pre-Owned Guitars.
We are pleased to announce that as of 6 August 2011, all guitars over £200 purchased in-store from Hollywood Music Shop now come with up to £75 worth of free extras:
Remember - this only applies to guitars purchased in-store.
Upon inspection by Hollywood Music Shop, if your Guitar is found to have developed a defect, such defect will be repaired by Hollywood Music without charge for parts or labour.
We will also carry out a complimentary re-string of your guitar once per year free of charge, providing the strings to be fitted are first purchased from Hollywood Music Shop. (Strings of a significantly different gauge may require a further set-up and may attract an additional charge.)
• General wear to strings, frets, finish, fingerboard, knobs and plating through normal usage
• Impact damage, dents and/or scratches, accidental damage or damage as a result of abuse
• Routine maintenance, cleaning or servicing
• Guitars that have been modified by the customer since purchasing from the Seller
• Failures that are the result of improper operations, maintenance or repair by anyone other than the Seller or its authorised agents
• Faults resulting from abnormal strain, neglect or extremes in temperature or relative humidity
• Guitars with automated, electronically assisted or ‘robotic’ tuning systems
• Guitars whose trademark, name or identification numbers have been altered or removed
• Tone: tone is based on the subjective perception of the listener and as such, it cannot be guaranteed
• Any guitar purchased from the Seller for less than £200
• Any guitar purchased as part of a manufacturer’s starter pack or pre-packaged offer
• Guitars that are no longer owned by the original purchaser
*Lifetime Warranty refers to the lifetime that the original purchaser owns the guitar. This warranty is not transferrable in any way and no cash alternative is offered. Warranty is offered by Hollywood Music Shop Ltd and does not replace any manufacturer’s warranty, and as such commences at the expiration of any applicable manufacturer’s warranty. Any parts replaced under this warranty are subsequently excluded from the Lifetime Warranty scheme and instead are covered by the relevant part’s manufacturer’s warranty. Hollywood Music Shop reserves the right to utilise reconditioned parts and subassemblies as warranty replacements in the repair of the guitar. Note: this warranty does NOT cover expenses incurred due to a lack of understanding of the functioning of the Guitar when it is operating as designed. Hollywood Music Shop is not obliged to loan or provide a replacement instrument whilst a warranty repair is being undertaken.
You will be given a completed warranty card in-store at the time of purchase. Please keep this warranty card safe! Without exception, the original, completed warranty card must accompany any claims or requests made under this warranty. This card must be produced by the owner, and further I.D. or other checks may be requested to confirm your identify as the original purchaser (to whom the warranty pertains). Should you lose your original warranty card, please notify the store immediately.
This warranty is offered by Hollywood Music Shop Ltd, which reserves the right to withdraw or amend the terms of this warranty without notice.
Your statutory rights are not affected by this warranty.